Sơ đồ mạch điện controller Curtis 1232E cho xe nâng điện Eoslift W20
Only Curtis AC can offer:
• Curtis VCL™—Vehicle Control Language is an easy to use programming language that allows vehicle developers to write powerful logic functions and create a ‘virtual system controller’. Curtis offers customers VCL development tools and training. Curtis also provides a VCL service where Curtis engineers will work with the OEM to create any custom VCL code required.
• Indirect Field Orientation (IFO) vector control algorithm generates the maximum possible torque and efficiency across the entire speed range. Advanced Curtis IFO vector control provides superb drive ‘feel’, improved speed regulation and increased gradeability.
• Curtis Auto-Tune function enables quick and easy characterization of the AC motor without having to remove it from the vehicle. Curtis AC controllers are fully compatible with any brand of AC motor.
• Dual-Drive functionality is standard, allowing correct control of applications featuring twin traction motors. This function ensures smooth and safe operation, minimal tire wear and correct load sharing between the traction motors at all times.
• Configurable CANbus connection allows communication with other CANbus enabled devices. Model 1232E is CANopen compatible and provides 20 VCL-configurable CAN ‘mailboxes’, 6 more than earlier Curtis AC controllers.
• Integrated System Controller—More than just a motor controller, it is also powerful system controller. It features a comprehensive allocation of multi-function I/O pins for use as analog inputs, digital inputs, contactor coil drivers and proportional valve drivers. In addition to this local I/O, this controller can use VCL to map and configure the remote I/O available on other CANbus devices, send messages to CAN displays and thus control and monitor the entire system.